In This Section
Current Vacancies at Whitehouse Primary School
Thank you for your interest in working at Whitehouse Primary School, part of the Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi-Academy Trust. Our current vacancies are listed below. Please click on the links to view the job advert, job description (where applicable) and application pack.
Teaching Staff/Leadership Vacancies
Please return application form to email@example.com
Support Staff Vacancies
Application Form Support Staff
If you would like to join our dynamic team, please download the application pack, complete the form in full and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of the closing date.
Alternatively, completed application forms can be posted to Whitehouse Primary School, Vaynol Way, Whitehouse, Milton Keynes MK8 1AG.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the position please contact us. Please also view our web pages, Facebook and Twitter pages to get a feel for our school.
When you join Whitehouse Primary, you don’t just join a team – you join a family!
Joining Whitehouse Primary School, part of the IFTL family has a large number of benefits, most notably our commitment to supporting our employees through CPD and professional development. Our Teaching School Alliance offers high-quality CPD to help teachers at every level grow and develop in their careers.
We are committed to providing a wide range of opportunities to all, in a supportive, inspiring, collaborative and nurturing environment.
Regardless of the role or level, our teachers have the opportunity to work with colleagues across the trust to collaborate, network and grow.
We are dedicated to upholding our supportive, caring approach to our employees, with health and well-being, being an important part of our day to day activities.
In addition, we offer a wide range of benefits to our staff which include:
- Employee Benefits portal – Which offers discounts and cash rewards in gyms, shops, cinema, options for health cash plans.
- Unpaid Leave (Teachers Only) – 2 days unpaid leave which can be taken during term time
- Paternity Leave – Enhanced 2 weeks full pay after 2 years service
- Childcare vouchers – Tax and NI free vouchers to contribute towards childcare costs
- Employee Assistance Programme – Free telephone counselling for employees and their families
- Tax-Free Cycle Scheme
- Eye Tests and glasses vouchers (subject to terms and conditions)
- We follow (as a minimum) Teachers Terms and Conditions
- Graded Pay Scales (Support Staff) – Based on performance management
- CPD, Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- Life Assurance Scheme (Support Staff Only) – Death benefit of 3x annual salary if in LGPS scheme for support staff
- Pension (Support staff) – As a member of the LGPS you contribute a percentage of your pensionable pay each month and IFTL contribute 19% of monthly salary.
- A wide range of employee social activities included leisure and sport.
Inspiring Futures through Learning (IFtL) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau.
Vacancies across the Inspiring Futures through Learning family of schools
Thank you for your interest in working for Inspiring Futures through Learning Multi-Academy Trust. Please visit our Trust careers page to view all vacancies across our family of schools.