In This Section
To register for a place for your child, please complete and submit our registration form below.
To confirm your 30 hrs eligibility please visit the Government website https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk/
Please see our oversubscription criteria below.
When the Nursery Class is oversubscribed, priority for admission will be given to those children who meet the criteria set out below, in priority order:
- Looked after children and children who were previously looked after but immediately after being looked after became subject to adoption, a child arrangements order, or special guardianship order.
- Children of staff at the school. Priority will be given to children of staff in either or both of the following circumstances: a) where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the application for admission to the school is made, and/or b) the member of staff is recruited to fill a vacant post for which there is a demonstrable skill shortage.
- A sibling at the school who is expected to be on roll at the school at the time of admission and the place of residence is within catchment of the school
- The child’s place of residence is within catchment area of the school and there is no sibling on roll at the school
- There is already a sibling on roll at the school at the time of admission and the place of residence is outside of the catchment area
- Other children