In This Section
Remote Learning Zone
For children isolating or with Covid who are symptom free and unable to attend school
Please follow the link to your child's year group Sway for their remote learning.
This amazing website has lots of activities and support for parents to help their children with their learning.
Practise Rolling Numbers - Teach someone in your family to roll their numbers!
Watch a Numberblocks clip each day at: Cbeebies.
Use this guide to give you ideas of how you can support your children whilst watching an episode.
Complete a maths lesson from White Rose Maths. Watch the video together. Then work through the questions and activities together
Working on Numbots - your child will have an individual login to access this.
- Practise counting up to 20. This can be done through playing hide and seek, singing number songs, chanting, board games etc.
- Interactive Maths Games
- Daily Stories
- Read and listen to a variety of books at home. Favourites can be repeated. Hearing the patterns of language in a story will support your child’s language development.
- Children to read to parents daily, continue to record in reading diaries.
- Visit Oxford Owl for free eBooks that link to your child’s book band. You can create a free account. Complete the linked Play activities for each book.
- With your child, look in magazines, newspapers and books for the tricky words they are currently learning. They could use a highlighter or cut out the words.
- Writing opportunities through; role playing stories, diaries, shopping lists, letters, cards to friends/family, story writing, recipes, instructions.
Click here to see lots of links to great websites and learning resources EYFS Interactive Links