In This Section
Remote Learning Zone
This amazing website has lots of activities and support for parents to help their children with their learning.
Practise Rolling Numbers - Teach someone in your family to roll their numbers!
Watch a Numberblocks clip each day at: Cbeebies.
Use this guide to give you ideas of how you can support your children whilst watching an episode.
Complete a maths lesson from White Rose Maths. Watch the video together. Then work through the questions and activities together
Working on Numbots - your child will have an individual login to access this.
- Practise counting up to 20. This can be done through playing hide and seek, singing number songs, chanting, board games etc.
- Interactive Maths Games
- Daily Stories
- Read and listen to a variety of books at home. Favourites can be repeated. Hearing the patterns of language in a story will support your child’s language development.
- Children to read to parents daily, continue to record in reading diaries.
- Visit Oxford Owl for free eBooks that link to your child’s book band. You can create a free account. Complete the linked Play activities for each book.
- With your child, look in magazines, newspapers and books for the tricky words they are currently learning. They could use a highlighter or cut out the words.
- Writing opportunities through; role playing stories, diaries, shopping lists, letters, cards to friends/family, story writing, recipes, instructions.
Click here to see lots of links to great websites and learning resources EYFS Interactive Links